Vice President of Marketing-US
Redwood, City 94065
Vice President of Marketing-
Join a talented executive team at a well funded stat up that applies AI-ML driven autonomous analytics solution in real-time, across all data types, at enterprise scale for data driven companies. With over 100 customers in digital transformation industries like e-commerce, FinTech, AdTech, Telco, Gaming, the platform delivers a well differentiated solution to companies like ATT, Microsoft, Waze, Tesla, Lyft.
In this corporate and product marketing role you will drive establishing the brand, be self driven and independent, help with sale enablement efforts, manager PR and global team.
Present the company to C-Level execs, be the face of the company to enterprise customers.
Work in a Respectful, Hard Worker, Creative, Get it done environment you are Humble, and a Team player
- Craft, enhance and execute marketing strategies for echoing the solution capabilities in the tech community
- Collaborate with sales leadership and marketing leadership to ensure trajectory to sales and revenue forecasts and business plans is on track.
- Manager Public and all industry relations.
- Develop the autonomous business monitoring community via meetups, conferences.
- Monitor, assess and report on performance of marketing programs and provide strategic direction based on analysis of results.
- Special focus on global operating framework to redefine and optimize how the regional marketing teams work and support their goals as partners
- Manage a global team.
You must be self driven, independent, have a successful track record of establishing brand and product differentiation, and be hands on in a fast growing start up environment.
- Have 12 or more years of experience in Enterprise Marketing at a high-growth SaaS company.
- Have experience communicating with Analysts and PR agencies and Journalists to promote company brand.
- Have experience in Product Marketing, hands on managing
- Have the ability to present at conferences.
- You have a history of trransformation from product to product marketing
- Have a deep understanding of the telecommunication and internet space
- Have outstanding cross-functional collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; possess problem solving and executive presentation skills
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Have past experience working closely with a Sales team
- Have strong people management experience leading a large team, influencing cross-functional teams; demonstrated leadership skills.