Vice President of Marketing-US
Redwood, City 94065
Vice President of Marketing-
Join a talented executive team at a well funded stat up that applies AI-ML driven autonomous analytics solution in real-time, across all data types, at enterprise scale for data driven companies. With over 100 customers in digital transformation industries like e-commerce, FinTech, AdTech, Telco, Gaming, the platform delivers a well differentiated solution to companies like ATT, Microsoft, Waze, Tesla, Lyft.
Practice rapid iteration meet daily challenges, and find a new solution, embrace constant change, be a problem solver, be part of future of Analytics.
- Craft, enhance and execute marketing strategies for echoing the solution capabilities in the tech community
- Collaborate with sales leadership and marketing leadership to ensure trajectory to sales and revenue forecasts and business plans is on track.
- Manager Public and all industry relations.
- Develop the autonomous business monitoring community via meetups, conferences.
- Monitor, assess and report on performance of marketing programs and provide strategic direction based on analysis of results.
- Special focus on global operating framework to redefine and optimize how the regional marketing teams work and support their goals as partners
- Manage a global team.
- Have 12 or more years of marketing experience at a high-growth SaaS company.
- Be expert in cross-channel integrated marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have a deep understanding of the telecommunication and internet space
- Have experience owning end-to-end execution of marketing programs and campaigns
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and have proven ability to impact & influence outcomes
- Be detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaigns, and optimized strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Have outstanding cross-functional collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; possess problem solving and executive presentation skills
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Have past experience working closely with a Sales team
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Have strong people management experience leading a large team, influencing cross-functional teams; demonstrated leadership skills.