Technical Support Engineer-Milan
San Mateo, Milan-Italy 94402
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide in-depth technical support to customers, focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging Hybrid Cloud products.
- Resolve technical customer issues via the telephone, mail and remote sessions.
- Collaborate with Engineering team for defect reports, troubleshooting, and feature requests.
- Create new knowledge base articles to share information and best practices.
- Occasional off-hours, weekend work, and on-call duty.
- Occasional travel to regional offices.
- Work with Engineering team for defect reports, troubleshooting, and feature requests.
2+ years of technical support experience.
Ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues and demonstrate a ‘ can-do’ attitude.
Work well in a team environment to deliver excellent customer service experience.
Passion and ability to learn new technologies.
Expertise required in the following areas: Unix/Linux, TCP/IP networking, Scripting (Shell and Python), NFS, CIFS, Storage
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Samba, Active Directory, Docker, Kubernetes, any High Availability Cluster Software.