Technical Product Manager-BI
San, Mateo-CA. 94065
Technical Product Manager-
As product guru, technical product manager you will drive the SaaS roadmap of an industry-leading product that revolutionizes the way security practitioners interact with big data.
This exciting new product is at the intersection of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and big data analytics, the three most exciting areas in technology.
The product aims to close the gap between data scientists and cybersecurity analysts.
You will bring your experience delivering complex enterprise SaaS products involving analytical workflows and highly interactive visualization layers. You will be responsible for driving the features, design, and delivery of the product.
We are looking for someone who has done the job before, but is excited to tackle the product challenges that merge cutting-edge machine learning, data analysis and interface design.
This is a great opportunity for you to play a key role in the early stages of the product lifecycle and establish yourself in an innovative, rapidly growing cybersecurity analytics company.
Key Drivers Are:
- Be a key member of the product team that translates the vision into compelling product features and shape the capabilities of the product.
- Define and drive delivery of product features, usability, and user experience
- Closely collaborate with research and engineering teams, to ensure consistent execution of product plans that result in on-time and on-budget product delivery
Work closely with development teams, participate in scrum planning, define clear product use cases, requirements, stories, and acceptance criteria
Work closely with target customers to ensure customer and product success, gather feedback, and iterate on product maturity.
To Succeed You Must Have
Strong technical knowledge and experience with SaaS-based data analytics products and related technologies. Cybersecurity domain experience is nice to have.
- At least 3 or more years of strong, proven track record in product management at an enterprise software company in analytics (data mining, machine learning, data visualization), and/or cybersecurity, fraud.
- Passion and drive to build highly innovative and first-of-its-kind breakthrough products for technically savvy enterprise security practitioners or data scientists.
- Have strong technical knowledge and experience in data mining, machine learning, analytics applied to cyber security, fraud or related domains
- Delivered version 1.0 products, with keen interest in learning customer wants, needs and challenges, and translating them into winning product features.
- Very strong written and verbal communications, including experience with drafting/presenting solution briefs, data sheets, white papers, product specifications and product requirements.
- Experience with Hadoop, Kafka, Spark and related technologies