Sr.Technical Marketing Engineer
Bay, Area 95054 | Direct
- You will be hands on working in the lab, doing competitive analysis, interfacing with customers, writing white papers Solution Validation and with various technology partners products, including servers and appliances, and virtual desktop software, Exchange, Database and Replication, InLine Dedupe.
- Perform performance benchmark tests and provide benchmark reports and whitepapers, including general IO Indexing benchmarks, Exchange, Databases benchmarks etc.
- Write technical collaterals, such as Best Practices Guides, Solution whitepapers, technical whitepapers, and technical blogs etc.
- Develop training materials for fields sales, partners and customers
- Provide customer facing technical information for marketing organization
- Demo setup preparation and booth duty in major tradeshows, and help on other Marketing events and initiatives
Great balance of the back-end lab work (strong in storage and virtualization) and communication skills, and ability to work independently with abstract directions.
Expert in one of the following areas -
- Enterprise storage (non-flash, block or file systems), VMware virtualization, Oracle databases, Distributed systems, generalized systems architecture/administration