Sr.Pre-Sales SE or Technical Director
New York City, NY 10170
Sr.Pre-Sales SE or Technical Director-Solution Architecture
Work extensively with prospects, partners, customers and account executives to identify technical and business needs then recommend technical solutions to business problems by utilizing the company data.
You’ ll have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest companies in one of the industry’ s hottest technology trends – Real-Time Analytics for Big-Data and Extreme Processing.
Key responsibilities Are:
● Support sales productivity and the deal flow by securing the “ technical closure” with the technical stakeholder with key customers
● Provide technical presentations and demos to prospects
● Manage technical relationships with prospects and ensure successful POCs
● Participate in Sales, Marketing and Partner events and conferences
● Provide training and technical updates for customers and partners
● Provide feedback to Product Management for customer feature requests
● Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
● Experience in working in a technical Director level role or a Sr.Pre-Sales Engineer
● Solution architecture and design experience with Java EE based systems
● Understanding of concurrency and multithreaded principles
● Experience with Java integration of distributed applications and caching technologies.
● Understanding of Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce design pattern
● Commercial awareness and a customer-centric approach to selling
● Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
● Problem solving skills, flexible attitude, resourceful and effective in making decisions
● Bachelor’ s degree and experience of working in software or a middleware related industry
● The position requires business trips.
Location: NY Metro-Manhattan