Solutions Architect- New York
Sunnyvale, Remote 94086
As a Sales SE/Solutions Architects you will drive customer satisfaction with a solution based approach and deep technical expertise in streaming, big data and cloud (AWS).
Your focus will be to understand customer use cases and challenges around streaming data and become a trusted valuable advisor.
The company offers a Data Lakes Platform that empowers any developer to manage, integrate and structure streaming data for analysis at unprecedented ease - dramatically simplifying big data projects and reducing time-to-value from months to minutes.
The company delivers Data Lakes ETL platform to enterprise customers.
Become a trusted adviser to customers and prospects and spread the word of how to use the core product. Be responsible for pre and post sales delivering solutions to customers.
- Engage with prospects and customers through initial sales meetings, POCs, on-boarding and day-to-day use of the platform.
- Tailor big data solutions using the product, streaming platforms like Apache Kafka and complementary cloud platforms like Athena, Redshift
- Address competitive analysis inquiries.
- Write content for blogs, documentation, videos and any other content that explains how to use the platform to solve real-world use cases.
At least 5 years of hardcore database/SQL experience.
Experience in Data Lakes, ETL data transformation is a must.
2-3 Years experience as Sales Engineer.
Experience in AWS services and open source and ability in creating blogs, videos and other content for better engagement with user base.
Deep experience in big data space - mandatory. hands-on experience with Hadoop/Spark and AWS.
- Deep experience with cloud and BigData services on AWS - mandatory.
- 2-10 years of experience addressing customers needs - advantage.
- Ability to manage an inside sales process with many potential customers.
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)