Santa Clara, California 95054 | Direct
As an individual contributor you will:
- Design, develop, and test software to interface with Infrastructure-as-a-Service public and private clouds to provision and orchestrate cloud resources.
- Participate in collaborative design and highly iterative development.
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting for debugging application problems.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with other team members – developers and QA, and Sales Engineers to ensure the company delivers high quality products to our customers.
- Learn and use new tools and techniques to increase automation and scalability
- Must have: Significant development experience in Python
- Must have: Strong knowledge of Linux system programming
- Must have: Deep understanding of the Linux operating system
- Expertise in Linux networking (TCP/IP, Ethernet) and file and storage systems
- Experience working with public clouds such as Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience working with VMware is a plus
- Expertise in developing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Good knowledge of internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, etc.) and LAMP stack.
- Expertise in software best practices and engineering methodologies including effective unit testing, code reviews, integration testing and test driven development with emphasis on quality.
- 1-10 Years Distributed System Design Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science with relevant equivalent industry experience.