Social Media Marketing Manager
San, Mateo 94402 | Direct
You will drive and evangelize the social media channel, and the social strategy mapping out approached to reach, build, and engage social audiences to generate interest and demand for the company's B2B cloud infrastructure solution offering.
Leverage your past experience with social platforms and analytics software, like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Slideshare, and Google Analytics, Hootsuite. Use your content marketing and creative writing expertise to build engaging content across all social channels, including the company blog. Participate in third-party sites and channels, and engage other influencers to broaden and amplify the company compelling story.
Key Drivers Will Be:
• Create and own social media marketing strategy, with channels that can include: engagement, social selling, internal / external brand advocate programs, social listening, community management.
• Build a strong, engaging, brand-appropriate voice in social channels in alignment with company's marketing goals and contribute to overall online strategy. Manage and protect brand perceptions online through active listening.
• Ideate and execute well branded, engaging social media campaigns – using the deep list of existing content assets, web seminars, customer stories, and third-party news items to tell the deliver the compelling story to audiences via social.
• Take on out-reach to third-parties, known influencers, and those in the know in the social sphere to grow the community.
• Help lead social marketing strategy to convert social audiences from followers to customers
• Monitor and engage in brand, product and related cloud online conversations.
• Plan and own the social media calendar that supports all social media objectives. Manage calendar, deadlines, and asset coordination for social media projects across functions
• Own the social media playbook as a means of documenting all approved processes for the organization.
• Provide leadership and training for all employees, including sales and marketing teams, and develop programs to enable them to effectively join and use social media .
• Study and report on the competition’ s use of social media and apply new discoveries to plans and engagement tactics.
• Own and manage relationships with social media vendors, partners and key industry influencers.
• Define and monitor key social media performance indicators and implement appropriate analytics and reporting measurements to gauge success. Compile ongoing reports that measure results and analyze and optimize overall strategy.
• Contribute to the broader marketing team success, especially lending your expertise to overall digital marketing activity.
• Basic experience in developing successful digital and social media campaigns including strategy development, execution, and measurement.
• Proficiency in best practices and style conventions on social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Instagram.
• Understanding of SEO best practices for digital content creation.
• Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills is key to being successful in this role
• Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
• Self-motivated & willing to take on new challenges
• Ability to works well with a variety of key internal and external stakeholders
• Flexibility to take on projects and tasks that may arise outside this position– this is a start-up, and everyone wears lots of hats. Event support, supporting customer case study development, or managing web site updates are areas where you will contribute.
Bachelor degree, and 2-5 years of social media and marketing experience
writing and/or design skills are helpful to create and optimize social content.
Portfolio: Social Media campaign examples