Senior Solutions/Technical Markerting Engineer
San, Mateo 94402
If you are looking to have the freedom to do great work and take on the challenge of using your skill and ambition to drive the future of Cloud Storage this is your chance to help drive adoption of innovative solutions for next generation cloud storage.
As a Solutions/Technical Marketing Engineer you will create technical content for solutions targeted to customers, sales engineering teams and partners.
You will work closely with Product team and third-party vendors on product integration, all related content/collateral, demos, webinars, white papers, and presentations.
Use cases include media asset management, big data, bioinformatics, IoT, and backup/archive.
You will bring your strong storage solutions experience and passion about defining and evangelizing the next-generation of cloud storage products, startup experience is highly desired.
You should be able to work with software partners to deploy and demonstrate how cloud storage fits into a Life Sciences workload.
Key Drivers Are:
Be the product Subject Matter Expert, create relevant technical content, white papers, webinars, demos, presentations.
Develop best practices, reference architecture, test plans, integration guides for products.
● Help create Market and Solutions Requirement documents (MRD & SRD)
● Collaborate with partners (ISVs and VARs) worldwide to build Solutions content
● Create appropriate content for sales toolkit, do competitive analysis.
Have experience Storage experience or experience working with the information apps in one of these verticals: Media and entertainment or biotech.
Have done integration with 3rd party tools, protocols. Have extensive storage experience, ability to create use cases and content.
● Your experience with Life Sciences workloads and applications such as: HPC, LIMS, Genomic Sequencers and/or Genomic storage, PATS, Genome Alignment will enable you to do technical presentations in customer POC cycles to determine solution offerings.
Be hands on with Linux: CentOS/RHEL and/or Ubuntu, be deeply familiar with CloudStorage.
● You will be the product evangelist for the sales force and customers, and help train the field in the product capabilities, best practices and solution architecture.
● Great social, customer-facing and content creation skills are critical to your success.
● You must have 5 or more years engineering, solutions architecture or technical marketing.
● Able to travel as needed
Please include collateral/content samples with your resume when you apply.