Senior Sales Account Manager
San Mateo, Philladelphica-PA 94402 | Direct
Senior Sales Manager- Philadelphia
Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding cloud object storage space providing scalable storage capacity-rich applications across multiple verticals.
The Hybrid Cloud and software is sold via direct and through channel partners. Geo coverage is PA, DE, upstate NY.
This is a terrific opportunity to get in with a fast growing startup in scale up mode.
As Senior Sales Manager/AE, you will drive product sales to Enterprise customers leveraging your client development, negotiating and technical skills, managing the entire sales cycle including prospecting, developing business proposals, responding to RFP’ s, developing customer presentations, and selling products directly to enterprise customers.
You will collaborate closely with Product Dev, Support, and Sr.Management team to reach/exceed your sales goals. Winning attitude, team player and ability to sell complex cloud storage solution are key. Key Drivers Are:
Finding customers and capturing sales opportunities, working in a “ channel assist” model, going direct as well as through channel partners.
Meet/exceed annual sales target of $2. or 600K /Q
* Win new customers, with focus on reference-able, Enterprise accounts
* Sign up and train new storage VARs and distributors, make them productive
* Build a sales pipeline
* Manage the entire sales process directly with customers & VARs
* Manage the product evaluation/test process with prospects including customer acceptance
* Work with product team to find beta customers for future products
* Work with marketing on effective strategies and finding reference customers
* Develop written customer proposals and customize sales presentations to address their business needs
To Succeed You Must Have:
Exceeded commissions for 8 quotas.
Average ticket size $125-500K
* 5 or more years of experience selling storage/MultiCloud products to Enterprise. Software sales
* Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas, excellent reputation with customers and partners.
* Demonstrated success in multiple key verticals: Financials, Medical, Government, Media & Entertainment, Oil & Gas.
* Experience selling to enterprise, both direct and indirect
* Prior experience working at a startup highly desirable
* Strong understanding of storage products and vendor landscape
* Hands on skills with Salesforce, Excel, and Powerpoint
* Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
to help customer make buying decisions.