Senior Pre-Sales Engineer/SE-Telco
Redwood City, US 94065
Leverage this opportunity to gain experience & expertise in Autonomous Analytics machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data and anomalies forecasting future values.
The platform generates alerts in real time and provides context - correlating incidents to similar anomalies, relevant factors and the potential root cause.
If you’ re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and working with people this job may be for you.
As a Sr.Sales Engineer you will join a dynamic Sales organization. You will help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast the platform with competing traditional monitoring solutions, and ensure that our solutions shine during the evaluation process leading to a positive buying decision.
This position will be based in the the Bay Area
Key Responsibilities Are:
- Support the sales team in identifying, communicating and quantifying the company value proposition to prospective customers in Telco markets
- Interact with potential customers in their evaluation addressing their most technical questions throughout the sales cycle
- Manage the Proof Of Concept process beginning with discovery (understanding the customer needs) through implementation and presentation POC results
- Present demonstrations and tailor technical presentations of platform capabilities that are relevant to the customer's needs
- Facilitate the handoff between Sales and Customer Success prior to implementation
- Write and maintain scripts and other software artifacts necessary for POC execution (bash/python/ruby/java) on Linux/Unix environments.