Senior Manager IoT Marketplace
Santa Clara-Bay, Area 95054
Senior Manager of IoT Marketplace and Co-Creation Marketing
You will be responsible for planning and executing marketing activities for an online IoT Marketplace and for Collaborative Creation (Co-creation) services and related communities around IoT platform, including for developers. Co-creating solutions with customers is an essential part of our strategy and we solve specific customers challenges through our collaborative creation services approach.
You will be responsible for creating and executing marketing plans for customers, and developers that will strongly contribute toward establishing the company as a leader in the IoT market and promote the platform brand. It includes elements of market analysis, segmentation, positioning and synthesizing competitive information in support of creating the business and marketing plans, as well as tracking marketing and business success metrics to evaluate performance.
You must have proven experience and results from developing successful marketplace or consulting and solution delivery service marketing, ability to communicate with a developer audience, deep understanding of services as a way to engage with customers to solve their problems as well as ability to drive cross company initiatives that leverage new technologies or approaches. Direct experience from successful online business and transactional environments is preferred
Key Drivers Are:
- Manage all aspects of IoT Marketplace marketing to ensure success; ranging from taking active part in creating plans and strategies to executing, tracking results and managing implementation cross-functionally. This includes providing marketing support for and assistance in nurturing the IoT developer community that is connected to the IoT Marketplace
- Manage all aspects of marketing for IoT Co-creation services to successfully market and position company’ s offerings and unique values; ranging from taking active part in creating plans and strategies to executing and tracking results
- Communicate compelling value propositions and competitive positioning to end users, developers, partners, and sales
- Work with product marketing, product management and engineering to develop and execute on strategies, programs, content and tools to enable growth of developers and solutions for the IoT Platform.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the target markets and audiences and take active part in innovating how we interact with these audiences to grow awareness and revenue
- Track and analyze applicable markets and segments, key competitor’ s strengths and weaknesses to ensure the cross functional team has up to date and accurate market information
- Deliver training and present to the sales force and partners, and brief members of the press and industry analysts about the value of company’ s IoT developer and co-creation services programs
Track key success metrics, customer & field feedback to provide insight and measure success and engagement.
Marketing experience with communities and services offerings in high technology areas
Excellent knowledge and experience from building communities of technology developers
Expertise in state-of-the-art digital marketing and online transaction tools and processes
Excellent working knowledge of the Internet of Things and Advanced Analytics markets and good understanding of business environments, software and services
Strong analytical skills and a passion for interpreting and translating quantitative and qualitative data into customer insights.
Creativity and ability to think outside the box or laterally, in resolving problems and exploiting market opportunities.
Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
3 or more years experience in developing and marketing technology marketplace or marketing consulting and delivery services to customers and developers.
· Minimum 5 years in high-tech services, hardware and/or software product marketing
· Senior level experience from previous roles
· Experience from building successful online transactional environments desired
· Experience in IoT business is preferred
- Propensity to fit well with the company culture of harmony, integrity and pioneering spirit
· Minimum of BS/BA in Marketing, Business or Technology. Graduate degree (MBA) preferred