Sales Engagement Manager- US
Redwood City, US 94065
Sales Engagement Manager- N.America
Join a fast-growing global start up with a AI-ML driven platform solution for Data Driven companies in a Hybrid Farmer/Hunter role.
As Engagement Manager in Customer Success team with a sales target for expansion and renewals of existing enterprise accounts ensure customer satisfaction, focus on use cases and customer adoption, cross and upsell. Help build processes.
You will lead the overall long-term strategy and relationship within the assigned account portfolio work closely with product and marketing teams gather feed-back requirements to improve the product road map.
- Serve as the go to person for all customer account management issues (expansion, up-sell, cross-sell); build processes.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Help with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Manage the full sales cycle: identifying and developing leads from existing customers; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; contract negotiation and closing.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a sales quota-carrying role in a B2B SaaS company selling complex solutions (BigData-Analytics preferred)
- Ability to build processes.
- Thrive in challenging environment.
- Generate leads and transform them into deals
- Experience with selling data products, business intelligence methodologies and technologies
- Proven track record of maintaining long-term trustful relationships with customers
- Self-driven, an overachiever and self-managing
- Proven ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level