Regional Sales Director- APAC-Singapore
Redwood City, Singapore 94065
Regional Sales Director- Singapore
If you’ re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and working with a talented team this is your opportunity to have impact on ROI and Performance with a platform offering that uses Autonomous Analytics, Machine Learning to detect time series data patterns and anomalies.
As Telco Sales Director for APAC region you will demonstrate to Telcos and compare the platform with competing legacy monitoring solutions, and ensure that the solutions offerings are differentiated during the sales process and lead to positive buying decisions.
● Align customer needs leveraging a consultative selling process to map the solutions and accelerates the sales cycle, value based selling approach.
· Develop and nurture new and existing opportunity targets, thorough outbound prospecting (research, calls, target emails, attending key conferences).
● Manages sales cycles from discovery to close with strong execution in all phases of the prospects’ buying cycle
· Articulate and crafts customized proposals, mapped to customer requirements
· Achieving and exceed aggressive quotas and targets
· Help build existing customer success programs - adding a strategic voice to the development of innovative offerings
· Provide the executive management sales performance, sales forecasting, information and trends in assigned territory
You will be based in Singapore and travel in the APAC region
To Qualify you will have:
· Over 10 years proven track record of selling Technology products to Telcos (Mobile, ISP and Fixed line). OSS.
· Rolodex and established networking with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Telcos (CTOs, CIOs, Network operations).
· History of consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales goals.
· Experience in selling AI / ML and BigData solutions to Telco is an advantage.
· Be comfortable in a Start-up, be a team player and reliable individual contributor
· Proficient in Salesforce to track, manage and measure results
· Strong negotiation skills
· Interpersonal savvy – ability to work in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment and build rapport with a wide range of personas
· Customer Focus with a track record of creating successful customer relationships translating them into a strong value story