Product & Solution Marketing Manager/Director
Redwood City, Sunnyvale 94065
Our client is the market leader and fastest growing AI analytics platform, with predictive analytics solutions for Adtech, E-Commerce, FinTech vertical segments.
As Product & Solutions Marketing Manager/Director your focus will be on taking the company to the next level evangelizing the story and solution offering for these vertical solutions.
You will own all sales enablement for core use cases, from top of funnel assets such as campaign content to bottom of funnel assets such as white papers.
Reporting directly to the CMO you will help build the future Product & Solutions Marketing team.
Key areas you will be focused on are:
· Developing domain expertise for core use cases/verticals
· Authoring key sales enablement assets: white papers, case studies, solution sheets, battle cards, campaign emails, demos.
· Launching upcoming Predictive Analytics solution and its positioning and sales enablement
· Help define and execute overall business and go-to-market strategies with content and competitive positioning
Thought leadership and evangelist efforts for the product & solution offering with analysts, press, conferences, webinars
You will need the skills to build the category and thought leadership and drive sales enablement to ramping revenue. Execution will be a key area of focus delivering solutions to customers.
- Proven ability to scale and handle diverse deliverables and solution domains
- Domain expertise in analytics and Adtech, E-Commerce, or other key verticals and their personas
- Proven execution skills, able to define content and enablement programs that accelerate growth
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- At least 3 years product or solutions marketing experience