Principle Technical Marketing Manager
Menlo Par, CA 94025
- Excellent understanding and extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure, enterprise applications and use cases, and market/technology trends.
- Excellent technical writing skills, deep knowledge of the enterprise storage market, systems, data center architectures, databases, Big Data, and high-performance computing workloads.
- Working closely with R&D to create both customer-facing and sales engineering-facing technical collateral. This includes technical whitepapers, demos, POC guides, technical blogs, competitive deep dives, etc.
- Contributing as a technical spokesperson for marketing and public relations programs and activities.
- Deep knowledge of the enterprise storage market, systems, data center architectures, databases, Big Data and high-performance computing workloads.
- Hands-on, can do attitude. Strong technical aptitude, fast learner, able to effectively communicate complex technical concepts.
- Must be articulate, a strong writer and presenter and have the ability to interact with the market through extensive meetings with customers, partners, press/media and industry sources to evangelize company product solutions and collect feedback.
- Conduct in-depth competitive technical analysis of storage, server, and networking technologies.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to evangelize new products, technologies, and value propositions.
- Create diverse marketing material including technical white papers, performance benchmarks, website content, case studies and product presentations.
- Organize and conduct research activities to contribute to company technology strategy and technology marketing efforts.
- Ability to work closely with architects and sales engineers to prioritize collateral creation to fill key knowledge gaps.