Chicago Or, Philly 94404
As a pre-Sales Sr.SE
You will be expected to be the primary technical resource for the Enterprise Field Sales team, be the key technical advisor/evangelist and advocate for the product and services, answer technical questions from customers, articulate the company’ s value proposition to both business and technical users.
Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers’ technical staff as you identify and resolve technical issues throughout all stages of the sales process. Your will also demonstrate the products and services/solution offering to customers on site, remotely via webiniars, and at field marketing events as well as responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
1) You must understand BI-Analytics, know the space and have lots of hands on experience, you will be creating visualizations demos for customers.
2)You must have the ability to message the customers, Show-Use Case and how the customers can benefit from the solution vs. The competition, have a good understanding of the systems backend.
3) You must be able to deal with uncertainty, have a sense of doing the right thing, have the ability to survive in a start up. Hadoop experience is abig plus.
You will support a Field Sales AE in Chicago.
Good technical skills as a developer or SQA, Support, or DevOps, or Post-Sales or IT Staff Admin engineer , know Fault Tolerance, work with back end IT-Security, Dev Productions.
- 3-7 years experience in technically selling and supporting enterprise software products.
- Experience in BI-Business Intelligence or BigData/Hadoop
- Basic knowledge of database query language (SQL) and reporting
- Experience with Linux/Unix based scripting (Perl, Python, Shell)
- Experience with Networking, Server, Application, IT management, and Web technologies.
- Experience with IT Operations, Application Management and/or security/compliance.
- Self-motivated and have a proven track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology.
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization and rapidly expanding customer base.
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally to emails, RFPs, and written reports
- Be organized and analytical, and eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Our client is a well-funded pre-IPO company in the big data visualization/analytics arena offering BI-Analytics on Hadoop.