Pre-Sales Engineer/ SE BigData-Hadoop
Bay, Area 95134
You will work closely with sales to build long-term business relationships with customers and named accounts.
You will be hands on with Pre-Sales activities and Post-Sales implementations, deployments for Hadoop distributions.
This is an individual contributor role with extensive team interaction.
In this role you will:
- Present company value proposition to customers and partners
- Understand the customer's high-level business challenges
- Match company solutions to customer's business and technical requirements
- Work with product management and marketing teams to define road-maps and requirements
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted adviser within each customer account
Define and implement a solution oriented go-to-market strategy for each named account to ensure technical adoption of solutions offerings
- Win new customer projects
- Present & evangelize the vision, strategy and product roadmaps to C-Level executives and technical teams Mentor other SE-systems engineer
Strong experience in at least one of these areas:
BigData-Hadoop/ Cloud / Virtualization / Networking / Storage Pre-sales and/or customer-facing roles
- Collaborative attitude Proven track record of selling services as part of a solution
- Ability to probe and identify customer pain issues and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges
- Experience with enterprise applications, security, systems management, and business continuity solutions is a big plus
- Ability to travel as needed
- BA/BS or equivalent required