Post Sales Engineer-Field Support
NY, City 10170
Field Engineer- Post Sales
In this customer facing field support role you will deploy and implement a complex cloud based, in-memory real time analytics solution with enterprise customers. You will partner with Account Executives and Sales Engineers to deliver solutions.
● Give technical presentations and demos to prospects
● Execute and manage well defined POCs developed by Sales Engineers and manage technical relationships with customers, code in Java use Cassandra, Mongo ...
● Provide feedback to Product Management for customer feature requests Provide general technical support to clients, help train customers on use of the platform.
· You will work in NYC-Manhattan office (live in NJ or NYC)
· 3-5 years of experience with Java / Scala / Python hands on Coding.
· 2+ years of experience building solutions with the Big Data tools and frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, Tableau,
· Must Have Hands on experience working with:
· Know JAVA well, have experience with DBs and distributed systems, like Cassandra, Mongo, Redis, Apache Ignite.
· Interfacing with External clients as a field engineer/customer engagements
· Cloud Data Services on GCP, Azure or AWS (DynamoDB, EMR, Kinesis) is a plus
· Docker and Kubernetes - is a plus
· Experience working closely with Data scientists – a significant advantage
· Experience working on enterprise products training / courses – a significant advantage
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills