Marketing Manager-Integrated Campaigns
San, Mateo 94402
Marketing Manager, Integrated Campaigns
As B2B Marketing Manager with copywriting skills you will lead and execute end to end integrated digital marketing campaigns.
Bring your creative marketing experience in copy creation (emails, digital ads, event booths, etc), the buyer’ s journey, customer segmentation, eye for distinguishing good design, and the voice of the customer.
You will be responsible for creating content that converts, management of look, feel, and voice of digital campaigns, and providing the creative spark and strategic insight.
- Concept and execute end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns to promote priority initiatives for awareness and conversion
- Revamp/build out buyer personas for various market verticals and plan/map content for buyer’ s journey
- Work cross-functionally with Alliances, OEM, channel, product marketing, channel, demand gen, events, and regional marketing teams.
- Copywrite and edit short form content for programs and initiatives including emails, digital banners, tradeshow kiosks, short videos.
- Work closely with global demand gen manager to grow pipeline and drive demand generation through email nurture, syndication, ABM, digital campaigns, paid search, and more
- Work closely with the creative director to update the visual style and generate creative campaigns across multiple touch points and channels that convert
Please include samples of integrated campaigns that you have led, as well as samples of your copywriting skills in your submission.
- 4+ years of running end-to-end integrated marketing programs in a high growth, B2B company
- Highly creative and inventive with an innate skill for concepting new, inspired ideas to grab a B2B audience’ s attention
- Poven execution of all the individual parts that go into a successful integrated marketing campaign
- Possess strong expertise with short-form copywriting and editing with a focus on converting (e.G., compelling/engaging campaign messaging, banner ads, email, SEM, promoted posts, blogs, etc) – we want to see examples and metrics on how they converted
- Proven success with social media channels, how to write for the different channels, engage the audience, grow the followers, and grab attention
- Passion for data-driven marketing with a laser focus on accomplishing departmental objectives