MTS - System Management
Sunnyvale, Sunnyvale 94086
Our client offers a storage software Data Platform to enterprise customers that runs on standard servers or appliances and transforms them into an enterprise-grade all-inclusive primary storage and data management platform.
They are looking for a solid hands-on programmer to develop features for their Hyper-Converged software data platform. You will primarily be tasked with developing highly reliable, efficient, high performance manageability software, designing and implementing robust API’ s to be used by the front-end UI, as well as algorithms for system installation, setup, monitoring, and provisioning.
Writing functional specifications in Java/Python, implementing robust systems to manage distributed servers from a centralized management station, and working with vSphere, OpenStack, and HyperV Ecosystems will be critical.
To succeed you must:
- Be very passionate in developing highly reliable, usable and extensible code
- Have solid hands-on coding experience required in Java, experience in Python and/or Scala
- Have experience with Webservers and REST APIs
- Have experience/understanding of scalable and distributed systems
- Have experience in working in Linux environment