Inside Sales Rep-TOLA-Central Region
Central, Region 94402
The Inside Sales Representative is on the front line with prospects and customers. The ideal inside sales candidate will have a minimum of three years of relevant experience, be tenacious, outgoing, well-spoken, and tech-savvy. The ability to understand and explain technical information in simple terms is required.
The candidate will preferably have a storage background and will be well versed in using Salesforce.
- Cold call and qualify sales leads and schedule appointments for sales staff to meet qualified prospects
- Lead Management/nurture, including: tracking, follow-up, converting in Salesforce.Com, etc.
- Deliver sales pitch and technology to potential customers, tailor those pitches to the specific needs of the potential customer, and answer questions accordingly
- Use Salesforce to track meetings, opportunities converted, and record customer details
- Invite and schedule prospects for targeted field events, including: Lunch-and-Learns, seminars, sales calls, etc.
- Work closely with Field Sales to continuously nurture accounts
- Generate net-new qualified opportunities that lead to incremental pipeline and closed revenue
- Discovery first call with end-user and onsite meetings
- Limited quoting capabilities
- Regular engagement and meetings with tech alliance and channel partners in territory
- Focus on Enterprise target account penetration
- Identify and work/own net new opportunities < 100 TB directly and/or with focus channel partner (except for target accounts or enterprise level accounts)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- Professional communication and negotiation skills
- Expert at information gathering
- High Energy
Education and Experience
- Proven track record in cold calling with a minimum of three years experience within the IT industry and/or selling storage products, especially cloud storage services
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications, particularly Salesforce, marketing automation software, and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience required