Inside Sales Development Representative/ISR
San, Mateo-CA. 94402 | Direct
As a customer representative you will have a minimum of three years of relevant experience, are tenacious, out-going, well-spoken and tech-savvy. And possess the ability to understand and explain technical information in simple terms is required.
Key Drivers Are:
You will be on the phones calling prospects, and have some management experience. You must be a proven phone pounder.
Cold call and qualify sales leads, schedule appointments through hands-on nurturing
Deliver dynamic sales pitch to potential customers and tailor those pitches to the specific needs of the potential customer.
Lead Management/nurture, including: tracking, follow-up, converting in Salesforce.Com.
Use Salesforce to track meetings, opportunities converted, and record customer details
Explain products and technology to potential customers and answer questions accordingly
Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet/call qualified prospects.
Invite and schedule prospects for targeted field events, including: Lunch-and-Learns, seminars, sales calls.
Work closely with Field Sales and marketing to continuously nurture accounts
You will be on the phones calling prospects, setting appointments. You must be a proven phone pounder.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- Professional communication and negotiation skills
- Expert at information gathering
- High Energy
Education and Experience
- Proven track record in cold calling with a minimum of three years experience within the IT industry and/or selling storage products, especially cloud storage services
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications, particularly Salesforce, marketing automation software, Marketo, and Microsoft Office