Demand Generation Manager
San Mateo, CA 94065
Our client is is the market leader and fastest growing AI analytics platform provider, with predictive analytics solutions for Adtech, FinTech and E-Commerce verticals.
You wii bring your high-energy, and highly-organized Demand Generation Management skills to lead hyper-growth top and middle of the funnel demand generation activity.
Your responsibilities will include building integrated campaigns to drive pipeline business growth globally.
You will also collaborate on global programs, from content development for upper funnel demand creation, fine tuning contact development program, through to driving leads and conversions to paid customers with key integrated marketing and sales programs.
This is a hands-on role that will require strong content development skill to drive campaigns and manage events, webinars, and other Field programs.
You’ ll craft and execute media campaigns to drive event registration, with a strong focus on performance and optimization of the entire campaign experience.
You’ ll also be the business owner for growing the pipeline business growth.
This role requires working across teams, communicating objectives and deadlines clearly, holding people accountable for their deliverables and running numerous projects simultaneously.
- Demand Generation (Acquisition marketing, SEM, SEO, Partnerships/Affiliates, Social)
- Drive lead sourcing strategy & optimize growth with targeted e-mail campaigns, webinars, events.
- Marketing Operations: Hands-on experience with full-funnel tracking and operations from acquisition to CRM
- Marketing Operations: Lead nurturing and campaign automation on Hubsopt.
- Own and manage end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns and initiative, working with stakeholders across the company.
- Building testing framework: Identify, build, and test customer segments; Lead ongoing cross-functional efforts to optimize lead management and nurturing processes.
- Managing and participating in external promotional activities, facing potential customers and partners – such as events, partner activities, webinars.
- Collaborating with content marketing managers to introduce the right material to the right customer at the right stage in their purchasing journey.
- Building a rigorous testing plan to growth hack for new lead gen tactics, Deliver and improve reporting and dashboards for the lead engine.
To Succeed You Must Have:
· 3+ years of hands-on B2B lead/demand generation experience
· Planner: multi-tasking and project management
· High proficiency with outbound email, managing outbound initiatives, email automation tools and CRM is a must
· Success with developing strategies that drive lead generation and pipeline growth through digital marketing (LinkedIn, SEM, SEO, email strategy, affiliates/partnerships, display and Social)
· Ability to work with a small team handling both strategy and execution plus wearing multiple hats when needed
· Ability to understand the customer personas by vertical/use case and strategize demand generation tactics that will speak to and influence the customer
· Desire to be constantly learning and constantly improving as we learn more about the target audience, jobs, the team, the industry, and ways to improve the product
· Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce preferred