Data Center DevOps Engineer-
Santa Clara, CA 95054
● 6+ years of experience in design and development of Datacenter and Cloud infrastructure automation
Extensive experience in VMWare automation. ● Prior successful experience of working in an innovative, fast-paced startup with a high rate of flux. The candidate must demonstrate strong entrepreneurial spirit and vigor. ● Demonstrated proficiency in creating detailed technical design documents, facilitate design reviews, and execution of design implementation projects.
● Deep technical roots in data center technologies:
○ Understand data center networking topologies and common architectures deployed
○ Proficiency in Python, Perl, or Ruby for operations scripts and text processing (Python strongly preferred) as well as automation tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
○ Virtualization technologies, in particular VMware product suite (vCenter, ESXi, VSAN, NSX) is required
○ Experience in networking concepts – Layer 2/3, Load Balancers, VPN, Network Virtualization, BGP, OSPF is a strong plus ○ Understanding of DCIM tools is a strong plus.
● Understanding of DevOps agility for continuous development and delivery
● Understanding of Public Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a strong plus.