Content Marketing Manager-Writing
San, Mateo 94402
Content Marketing Specialist
Lead the charge on content for demands gen emails, content for social media, blogs, generate content, write a tweet, make content consistent across all the media. Edit to short form for final posting.
A lot of hands-on campaign execution providing content to the campaign team Including social media, ability to create content and execute campaigns.
As a creative Short Form Copy Writer content creator you will cover marketing strategy, be visually focused on the buyer’ s journey, have an eye for design, and the voice of the customer.
Drive the whole campaign, including ideas for look and feel and what sort of legs it has, come up with catchy titles.
Bring fresh ideas, eagerness, be driven, and ready to learn.
Drive and manage all marketing campaigns be on brand and message.
Key Responsibilities Are:
- Lead the charge on content for demands gen emails, content for social media, blogs, generate content, write a tweet, make content consistent across all the media. Edit to short form for final posting.
- Own content calendar and cultivate target-specific content strategies based on product, use case, segment, and region
- Build out buyer personas for various verticals and plan/map content for buyer’ s journey
- You will work closely with Alliances, OEM, channel, demand gen, events, and regional marketing teams on assets and programs
- Own corporate social media outreach and blog calendar and management with a focus on increasing internal traction and external engagement
- Have 4 or more years of Content/Digital Marketing experience in a high growth, B2B company. Excellent in Short form Copy Writing/Editing content. Visually focused.
- Have expertise with short form copy writing and copy-editing, focused on converting compelling/engaging campaign messaging, web copy, email, SEO, SEM, social, blogs.
Be Creative, Inventive, Inspired bring fresh ideas, eagerness, open to learning
Proven ability to embed relevant insights into information pieces of written and visual content
Proven success with social media channels
- Minimum of 2-5 years Content Marketing experience for enterprise; storage, backup, hybrid cloud offerings preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree in English or Journalism or equivalent experience