Content Marketing Manager
Santa, Clara 94065
Senior Content Marketing Manager
If you are a prolific and talented content creator with the ability to write and produce targeted content and blogs regularly, this is a great ground floor opportunity to join a dynamic team to expand the company’ s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. Your creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills are critical for success.
You should be comfortable engaging in a mix of product marketing, solutions marketing, and content marketing activities. You will be handling social media posts (Linkedin posts) and managing blogging & calendar; your primary focus will be primarily on Solutions Marketingand Product Marketing, creating content and collateral, white papers for customers and optimize content targeted at influencers.
- Create content to drive leads, subscribers, awareness. These will include vertical/use case, solutions content and product content
- Create and manage a blog program to encourage SMEs to blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Grow subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’ s aligned with their needs and interests
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Build and execute on a quarterly content roadmap
- Experiment with new content formats and innovation methods to deliver and present content and thought leadership
- Track content performance against goals to determine how to optimize future content roadmaps
What You’ ll Need To Be Successful
- 3-6 years of work experience as a content, solutions, or product marketing in tech (preferably AI-Analytics)
- Experience creating content for different personas and scaling content programs across multiple verticals
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines
- Proficiency in social, and digital marketing tactics
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.