Channel Marketing Manager-Western Region
San, Mateo 94402
Channel Marketing Manager- Western Region
Focus on Regional Partners and how the leads, opportunities and conversions would be measured driving the right conversations and knowing the right portion of qualified leads into the market. Drive ongoing communication with partners, in person and via tools, to build lasting relationships.
Launch and manage integrated marketing/demand Gen Campaigns with Resellers in the Region daily.
- Develop and manage programs to build partner demand and pipeline
- Create channel content, materials, playbooks, communications, social media, and newsletters to inform and activate partners
Track and measure metrics to quantify program impact
- Educate and work with stakeholders across the business and with regional and national partners to implement the strategy, initiatives and programs
- Drive cross-functional coordination for program delivery
To Succeed You Must Have:
5-7+ years of experience in a Channel marketing role, within the tech industry
Recent experience in launching and managing integrated marketing/demand Gen campaigns with Resellers daily.
Have working experience with storage resellers.
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and scale marketing campaigns
- Understanding of performance metrics and measurement tools
- Outgoing personality enjoy working with channel partners
High energy and passion with a “ can do” attitude
- Ability to execute with urgency