Channel Marketing Manager-Western Region
San, Mateo 94402
Channel Marketing Manager- Western Region
Focus on Regional Partners and how the leads, opportunities and conversions would be measured driving the right conversations and knowing the right portion of qualified leads into the market. Drive ongoing communication with partners, in person and via tools, to build lasting relationships.
Launch and manage integrated marketing/demand Gen Campaigns with Resellers in the Region daily.
- Drive ongoing communication with partners, in person and via tools, to build lasting relationships
- Create channel content, materials, playbooks, communications, social media, and newsletters to inform and activate partners
- Develop and manage programs to build partner demand and pipeline
- Track metrics to quantify program impact
- Educate and work with stakeholders across the business and with our partners to implement the strategy, initiatives and programs
- Drive cross-functional coordination
- Ideal background:
- Drive cross-functional coordination for program delivery
To Succeed You Must Have:
5-7+ years of experience in a Channel marketing role, within the tech industry
Recent experience in launching and managing integrated marketing/demand Gen campaigns with Resellers daily.
Have working experience with storage resellers.
- 5-7+ years experience in a partner marketing role, preferably within the tech industry
- Outgoing personality who loves working with channel partners
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and scale marketing campaigns
- Understanding of performance metrics and measurement tools
- High energy and passion with a “ can do” attitude
- Executes with urgency
- Bachelors degree
- Resides in the Western region of US