Channel/Field Marketing Manager-EMEA-Amsterdam or London
Amsterdam or, London 94402
Channel Marketing Manager- Amsterdam or London based
Join a fast growing established HybridCloud storage start up enabling customer datacenters with scalable storage for capacity-rich-applications.
As a Channel Marketing Manager with experience in field and partner marketing you will organize events, generate leads, and energize partners to boost their overall sales and marketing efforts. Work closely with inside sales and channel teams to boost partner revenue for Northern Europe.
- Drive ongoing communication with partners, in person and via tools, to build lasting relationships
- Create channel content, materials, playbooks, communications, social media, and newsletters to inform and activate partners
- Develop and manage programs to build partner demand and pipeline
- Track metrics to quantify program impact
- Educate and work with stakeholders across the business and with our partners to implement the strategy, initiatives and programs
- Drive cross-functional coordination
To Succeed You will have a:
Track record of field marketing and partner marketing experience, ability to organize events for partners and generate leads, create more events for partners, launch emails campaigns /calls to energize partners to get more leads. Set up meetings, creat and manager events, improving partner interaction and revenue growth.
- 5 or more of years experience in a partner marketing role
- Outgoing personality who loves working with channel partners
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and scale marketing campaigns
- Understanding of performance metrics and measurement tools
- Excellent planning and organizational skills