Vice President of Sales- N.America (Bay Area)
Bay, Area 94085 | Direct
Vice President of Sales
As the Sales leader you will grow the revenue and customer base in North America. Be responsible for developing partnerships and channels for growing revenue through products and solutions.
North America Region responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for company’ s revenues, partnerships and customer foot print, as the Sales leader for North America business
- Drive revenues of Enterprise products through resellers
- Sign up Service providers to enable RaaS model based revenues using Service provider solution
- Drive the strategic programs that increase the company's visibility and branding within the Cloud and Enterprise business continuity space
- Provide inputs to craft product and service packaging/offering that will enable tight relationship with OEM vendors, new revenue, and thought leadership .
- Developing and maintaining external relationships with analysts, media and industry bodies
- You must have a good mix of Direct and Partner based sales, with 20+ years of experience in Server/Storage/Datacenter Software sales, and Cloud experience.
- Have prior experience establishing OEM relationships, and should understand the nuances of working on larger partnerships which can go on for multiple quarters.
- Extensive relationships with SIs (IBM, Wipro, Tata etc.)
- Must have clearly worked in smaller companies in addition to large companies.
- Proven leadership skills as a Sales leader from from a major Datacenter, Server, enterprise and/or storage software vendor.
- Prior experience in forging partnerships with resellers of Cisco and strong experience in channel based Sales
- Experience in the IT Infrastructure Management Domain
- Prior experience in handling delivery / technology roles is plus
- Must have Start up and large company experience.
- Track record of successful Channel Software Sales in Cloud.