Technical Product Manager- Bangalore
Bangalore-, India | Direct
Technical Product Manager-
As a Technical Product Manager bring your passionate about building in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’ s vision and strategy.
Key Drivers Are:
· You will have end to end product management responsibility of cross-functional projects, including product definition, resource planning and project execution.
· You will also lead the definition and execution of strategic projects aimed at reducing the total cost and time to market for launch.
· You will work closely with cross functional teams to define the product specifications and provide updates on the program.
· At the heart of this role is delivery. You will be hands-on in driving along with engineering the delivery of critical product initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
· You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
· You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
· You will work closely with the development, architecture and design teams in a lead role.
· Deep hands-on technical expertise with enterprise software products
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
· Ability to perform activities related to schedule, resource, and cross-functional execution
· Ability to create, prioritize and manage product backlog
· Ability to capture/document detailed product requirements specifications using standard templates and processes
· Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
Recent experience in Cloud-DR-Business Continuity or AWS is highly desirable.