Sr.SE Sales Engineer-New York
Bay and NY Tri-State, Area 95054 | Direct
Matching BigData/Cloud solutions to customer's business and technical requirements.
Present company value proposition to customers and partners
- Understand the customer s high-level business challenges
- Match company solutions to customer s business and technical requirements
- Work with product management and marketing teams to define roadmaps and requirements
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted adviser within each customer account
- Define and implement a solution oriented go-to-market strategy for each named account to ensure technical adoption of solutions offerings
Win new customer projects, become trusted advisor to key customer accounts.
- Present & evangelize the vision, strategy and product roadmaps to C-Level executives and technical teams
Hands on experience with installing and configuring enterprise applications on Linux.
Be Proficient Linux commands, networking configuration, Virtual Machines, understand File Systems, VXLAN/LDAP, Kerberos security.
• Hands on experience working with private cloud technologies and virtualization
• Be familiar with networking and storage concepts
• Knowledge of Linux containers
• Knowledge of Hadoop or Spark
• Knowledge of Big Data security
Ability to probe and identify customer pain issues and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges
- Experience with enterprise applications, security, systems management, and business continuity solutions is a big plus
- Ability to travel as needed BA/BS or equivalent required