Senior and Intermediate System Management Server Engineers -Multiple Positions
Santa, Clara-CA | Direct
Junior-Intermediate and Senior System Management Server Engineers (Multiple positions)
Join a fast growing start-up with some disruptive technology pioneering new approaches in hyper-convergence software, transforming standard servers into a unified paltform of compute and storage resources that provides adaptive scaling, to build agile IT infrastructure.
Key Drivers Are:
- Design and develop features for Hyper-Converged Software Data Platform.
- Develop reliable, optimal high performance manageability software for distributed systems.
- Design and Implement robust APIs for 3rdparty integration.
- Design and implement algorithms for system installation, system upgrades, monitoring & provisioning in a distributed environment.
- Design and develop software for managing virtual infrastructure.
- Create unit and integration tests.
- Write functional and design specifications.
- Implement features in Java/Python/Scala
- Develop highly reliable, usable and extensible code.
- Hands-on coding experiece in Java.
- Hands-on scripting experience in Python-Perl, Scala highly desirable.
- Experience/knowledge of scalable and large scale distributed systems.
- Experience working in Linux
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, KVM, or Hyper-V) and storage required.
- 5 or more years of experience developing Enterprise Class Software
- Experience with Webservers and REST APIs is desirable .