Regional Sales Manager - NYC
NY Tri-State, (NY-NJ-CT) | Direct
- Selling software products and services in the US East Region.
- Focus on new customer acquisition and direct sales to global and enterprise accounts across different industries.
- Act as the primary driver of all transactions and business within the region.
- Solution selling to IT professional leveraging your understanding of Big Data, virtualization, server, and storage technology.
- Drive early prospecting activities to high propensity accounts in your region to grow the opportunity pipeline in your territory for Big Data virtualization technology.
- Manage the enterprise IT sales cycles including prospecting, qualifying, technical evaluations, TCO/ROI and solution proposals.
- Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management.
- 8 years of industry experience
- 5+ years in IT infrastructure or enterprise software sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
- Understanding of how to develop and collaborate with resellers/integrators
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise market
- Knowledge in selling virtualization, Big Data, database, or storage products