Product Marketing Manager
Santa, Clara 94402 | Direct
Product Marketing Manager-Outbound
Join a leader in content hybrid-cloud object storage market.
In this outbound marketing, visible Product Marketing Manager role, you will communicating the technology value proposition in an easy to understand language to internal sales team and external customers.
In addition to a strong technical understanding of Storage and Cloud you must have the ability to translate the solution offering into customer value points and relate it to business needs.
You will collaborate with the Marketing, Product Management and Technical Marketing teams.
You are expected to bring your strong storage solutions or product marketing experience and passionate to defining and evangelizing the next-generation of cloud storage products and solutions to enterprise markets.
Prior startup experience is highly desired. You are expected to be a strongly outbound focused and be an excellent communicator and articulate speaker.
You should also be an active social media evangelist and be able to build awareness and brand recognition through those channels.
Key Drivers Are:
- Establish yourself as the Solutions Subject Matter Expert.
- Deliver sales collateral to include Solution data-sheets, white papers and presentations.
- Define Sales play books which help sales teams target key markets and guide their selling technique.
- Provide competitive analysis including competitive pricing analysis and propose promotions/incentive programs we should deliver into the market accordingly.
- Present solutions and technical presentations to customers and partners
- Be a key evangelist for all products at trade shows/events, through webinars and online through social media and our corporate blog.
- Work closely on strategy with product management to create and review Market Requirement documents (MRDs)
- Work closely with technology partners and build go-to-market plans with top partners
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a superb content creator with ability to write compelling whitepapers, datasheets and presentations
- Must be intimately familiar with enterprise storage technologies
- Have five or more of years of experioence in product marketing, solutions marketing or technical marketing.
- Possess great social skills interfacing with customers and partners