San Mateo, Ca. | Direct
Senior Product Manager-Cloud Storage
Join a market leader in developing and deploying Hybrid/object cloud storage solutions for enterprise customers.
Use cases include media asset management, big data, bioinformatics, IoT, and backup/archive.
As a Senior Product Manager you will drive the requirements definition for the product-MRD- working closely with engineering to ensure the product maps closely to the market required features.
Collaborating closely with our customers, Marketing, Sales and Engineering you will plan and launch products and solutions into target markets.
To Succeed you must have strong technical product management/solutions marketing experience, be passionate about defining and evangelizing the next-generation of cloud storage products in a startup setting, be comfortable interfacing with customers and partners.
Key Drivers Are:
Manage solutions around customer requirements.
- Lead the Product Management for Files (NFS/SMB gateway), and Management Console elements.
- Perform competitive analysis
- Define the market focus and product feature sets create MRD-PRD documents.
- Interact closely with customers to understand their requirement and help define future roadmap
- Define integrated Solutions with technology partners (ISVs) for key workloads
- Present technical features and benefits to customers and partners, and collect feedback to influence product and solution offerings.
To Success You Must Have:
Five or more years of product planning/product management experience.
- Experience with product development approaches and managing product planning in those environment, working with engineering on features.
- Evangelize the product for the sales force and customers. Help train the field in the product capabilities, best practices and solution architecture.
- Be intimately familiar with storage and cloud technologies
- Deep understanding of business issues related to cloud storage and cloud computing industries
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams
- Self-motivated and an ability to multi-task.
- Able to travel up to 20% of time.