Lead UI Developer
San Mateo, CA | Direct
Lead UI Developer-
Our client is a fast growing technology startup led by experienced management team and visionary entrepreneurs in the cloud security space. Their big data security analytics helps enterprises defend themselves against cyber criminals. The team is building a breakthrough platform that can ingest, model and analyze massive flow of machine generated security data using cutting edge machine learning algorithms and massively scalable big data platforms.
You will be developing the industry leading product that is making Security Operations teams more productive using machine learning to analyze security data and find threats. As a part of the UI Development team you will have the opportunity to use full range of your entire skills and interact with product management, customers and development to guide the company to success. You will play a key role in the security UI team.
- Build a market leading UX/UI for the next generation product in a fast paced Security Analytics market
- Work closely with other engineering, threat ID and data science teams to understand use cases and requirements
- Meet with the top security operations leaders in the world to understand security operations needs
- Serve as the subject matter expert to the field operations team
Software product development experience-Enterprise Software.
At least 2-5 years experience in front end web development and 5 or more years experience in software development
- Critical thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Hands-on experience with jQuery, SASS, Bootstrap, Responsive design, JSON and RESTful API services
- Working and testing with multiple browser versions (IE, Edge, FireFox, Chrome, Safari)
- Works as part of our Agile Development Team
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline