San, Mateo | Direct
Dev Ops Engineer-
In this highly visible role ( up to CEO) you will be working on the internal infrastructure systems and the customer facing systems, setting up Hadoop instances and simulating, replicating customer environments and testing against different scenarios. Lot of automation as well as learning AWS and Hadoop.
You will be directly involved in multiple projects from developing new systems to increasing engineering efficiency, to improving the build system, to deploying software, to driving the release process.
You will maintain the infrastructure.
You will take ownership of what you deliver, make decisions and tradeoffs.
Key Drivers Are:
• Maintain and improve continuous integration systems.
• Monitor, build, and deploy software releases
• Develop, maintain, and improve internal infrastructure systems and tools
• Develop, maintain, and improve product installers for Windows, Mac, Linux environments.
• Analyze, architect, and develop new deployments, mechanisms and procedures for the cloud, virtual hardware, and high availability enterprise environments
• Troubleshooting build, deployment, and system issues
• Responsibility for the overall systems performance
Linux, System Administration, Perl, Shell or Bash scripting experience
Ability to work on multiple projects and shift between them.
Ability working with customers, simulating customer environment, solving issues
Experience in using and maintaining source code repositories like Git, Subversion, Perforce, CVS
Capability debugging build compiler and linking errors in multiple coding languages.
Experience in continuous integration systems like Hudson, CruiseControl, QuickBuild, ElectricCommander
Enjoy flexible working hours, a positive work
environment, challenging work, excellent growth potential, catered events.