Demand Gen Manager
San, Mateo-CA. | Direct
Your focus will be on managing and optimizing integrated global demand generation campaigns with B2B customers, leveraging unique messaging and compelling solutions to help crush the funnel and pipeline goals.
You will launch and drive campaigns, capture and analyze key metrics, and work with the team to optimize performance and ROI for active marketing programs.
How to optimize A/B test, work with vendors, drive traffic to website, SEM do AdWord Campaigns focus on ROI spend $ wisely know how to do it right with landing pages. Do some social campaigns. Retargeting to drive traffic. This is a very hands on role making sure programs are running, optimize and run the right programs, Research Media Entertainment space, help develop the persona make sure right metrics are in place to track performance, get best results.
Key Drivers Are:
- Create, expand, and implement paid demand gen campaigns that generate leads, drive awareness, and aid in the qualification of prospects (content syndication, digital banner ads, third party newsletters and email blasts, paid social posts, sponsored webinars, retargeting)
- Maximize ROI from these paid programs and proactively optimize campaigns and content to increase performance
- Negotiate programs and liaise with media vendors to identify ways to further leverage data and campaign creative to capture more leads for less (driving CPL down)
- Ensure A/B and multivariate tests are applied for continuous optimization of creative and content for both demand gen campaigns and nurture content
- Work with team to optimize customer journey and touch points, and further define audience and use case segmentation for demand gen and nurture streams
- Ongoing assessment of existing nurture stream content, assessing performance of assets and updating and adding content as needed
- Work with Marketing Ops to manage and optimize nurture frequency and priority (calendar, segmentation, opt-outs, proofing, deployment, etc)
- Work with alliances and channel marketing on cross-functional, co-sponsored inbound and outbound campaigns
- Manage and update asset database and work with team to identify needed assets for demand gen campaigns for each stage of the funnel
- 4 or more yrs experience in a demand gen capacity for a B2B- IT company-know media outlets and how to negotiate with them, get best cost, vetting leads
- 3 or more yrs hands-on development and management of demand gen campaigns with experience implementing content syndication, digital banner ads, third party newsletters and email blasts, SEM, paid social posts, sponsored webinars, and retargeting campaigns/Know what program to run, work with digital campaigns.
- 2 or more years working on automated email marketing
- Strong negotiation, project management, and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy, despite tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM rules and regulations
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive and adapt to change in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Experience managing media vendors and negotiating campaign contracts
- Proven creative problem-solving skills
- Any email marketing/Marketo experience is a plus
- Strong written communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent experience